1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finding my Caribbean Wedding Venue.

Discussion in 'Your Wedding' started by Julian, 25 November 2016.

1. Julian

Julian New Member

Im helping out my bestfriend planning for her Caribbean wedding. She's thinking into having a laid back beach wedding. Nothing too lavish and extravagant. So, she decided to have the bookings early, she wanted her wedding to be less stressful as possible. By the way, she's a hands on bride-to be. She have everything planned out since last year. So, she's trusting no one on this, and since we're soul sisters (bff), she ask me to help her out. So, first things first. Wedding Venues! We're looking into a laidback theme, where every guest can enjoy the beach, the sun and the piƱa colada. After doing a lot of research, phone calls and inquiries we're down with 2 possible options. It's choosing between a hotel (near the beach) , villa and resort type of venues.

First Choice: La Hay Villa: Since, the wedding is in small group, this could be a good choice. Located above Mt. Irvine Golf Course overseeing Caribbean see, just perfect for small wedding and a perfect getaway for the guests away from the hassle and bustle of the city.

2nd Choice: Stone Haven Bay: Prestine natural beauty of Tobago beach. Equipt with private infinity pool, is just awesome. Reviews are good and they offer packages for small groups.

My bestfriend and I are on the mission of having a strict comparison. We'll update this posts once we had additional update and info.

Thank you for reading.

2. Laura

Laura New Member

I once attended a wedding to a very close friend in Bahamas. Haven't been in any other Carribean Island except in Bahamas, so I cant say much on comparison. But Pelican Bay at Lucaya, Grand Bahama Island is the venue of my friends beach wedding. It was stunning. The ceremony was solemn, since it was attended by family and close friends. The reception was help on a ferry house nearby. Perfect beach feeling. :)