1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saranghae Korea

Discussion in 'Wedding and Honeymoon Locations' started by Francheska, 9 December 2016.

1. Francheska

Francheska New Member

Annyeong Haseyo.;)

Korean culture is very creative and colorful. If you're looking into Asian Wedding Destination. Korea is a highly recommended place. I've been in the country twice. They have 4 seasons. Winter, summer, spring and fall. So, I guess if your looking into having an outdoor wedding. Spring is your best season. Cherry blossoms and Rose of Sharon blooms best during spring. Han River is really beautiful during the night, perfect for you and your partner to bond and talk and see the fireworks display. Me and my husband have been in many conferences, but one venue that catch our attention is the Spirited Garden in Hangyeong-myeon, Jeju-si, Jeju-do. The place is a paradise. They also cater different occasions including weddings. The place was inspired by Jeju Island 7 secret gardens made of rocks and native trees. It was solemn, serene, and just perfect for a private wedding.

Korean culture has a lot to offer. They are very colorful and creative. You can see that through their architectural designs and infrastructure. And dont forget about the food! If you're a vegan. You'll love it even more. :)

2. Laura

Laura New Member

Wow! I love Korea! Aside from handsome oppas. The country is very energetic. I went there last vacation with my cousins. She was engaged with her korean fiancee. Before the wedding, they accompany us to different korean historical sites. The architecture of Korea is simply amazing. Each structure has a unique personality. Her wedding was held at Namsan Art Wedding hall. Its simple and artistic. But the aisle of wedding trees killed it. Its Daebak! (awesome in korea)