1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Top 3 Celebrity Wedding of All Time

Discussion in 'Celebrity Weddings' started by Astrid, 21 June 2016.

1. Astrid

Astrid New Member

When you say Celebrity wedding. Let attached that to glitz and glamour. From wedding dresses, to venues and the whole entourage. In short the whole affair is spectacular and awesome. Each celebrity knows that she will be the apple of the eye of all media and fans so everything must be breathtaking.

And here are my top 3 Celebrity weddings. :

1. Kim Kardasian and Kanye West Wedding: Its an Italian inspired wedding. It was held at the luxurious Forte di Belvedere in Florence,Italy. Kim's wedding gown custom-made Givenchy gown was stunning as expected. West looked dapper too, wearing (you guessed it!) a Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci tuxedo. The lavish dinner party shouts so much luxury and elegance. The photo shoot took 4 days to perfect. They have Lana DelRey to entertain their guests. Beat that! :)

2. Prince George and Kate Middleton Wedding: No wonder it was dubbed as the wedding of the decade.The wedding took place at Westminster Abbey in London, United Kingdom. Kate wore an Alexander McQueen gown. An epitome of simplicity and class rolled into one. But its not just Kate who is stunning during the event, the royal family were a delight in complimentary pastel shades.

3. Christina Aguillera and Jordan Bratman: The songstress and Ex husband had once a very luxurious wedding. A wedding with a noble cause, since guests were not asked to bring gifts but instead were requested to donate to victims of Hurricane Katrina and Rita but this does not falter the lavishness of the wedding. The fact that guests were in Rolls Royce Phantom says it all.

kanye.jpg official_royal_01.jpg aguilera.png

2. Julian

Julian New Member

These were all amazing weddings. No doubt. One wedding also caught my attention is the wedding of the famous vampire Damon Salvatore of Vampire diaries, Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed, model. Since Ian is known for his cause on animal welfare and a big supporter of mother natures preservation. The photo shoot was themed on an outdoor wedding. Reception was help in a backyard. Photo shoot were taken from mini forest. Its a mother nature inspired wedding. Speaks so much about the couple. The wedding is about authenticity. It was awesome.

3. Victoria

Victoria New Member

You should see my favorite Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake wedding worth roughly $6.5 million.

The couple choose an Italian hotel to accommodate every guest. Other surroundings we're close down on wedding date to avoid wedding crashers and paparazzi. They wanted to have it as private as possible. The Giambattista Valli gown is a no joke. It costs more than $100 000 and considered as one of the expensive wedding dresses in the world. Now, thats what we call expensive.

4. Victoria

Victoria New Member

Lol. That gown could feed hundreds of children. But to each his own. But this couple deserves the best. They're both awesome. Im a JT fan too.
    I like it that they want it to be private. Privacy to celebrities is a luxury these days. Giambattista Valli gown is love. It's an epitome of sophistication and class. The free flowing skirt is adorable. Perfectly fit for Jessica's body.

5. Lorita Yangson

Lorita Yangson New Member

Kate & Tim’s country Narmbool estate wedding. I've seen the photos, both looked stunning. I watched almost all the matches with him, I'm a big fan of sport streams, so I'm glad for him.