1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question on outdoor wedding on Spain

Discussion in 'Your Wedding' started by Francheska, 20 June 2016.

1. Francheska

Francheska New Member

Hi,

I know this is a good avenue of asking a question on weddings. I'm helping out my cousin in prepping for her wedding. She once visited Spain and loves the culture and the romantic ambiance.

She's been in Barcelona but haven't get the chance to explore every bit of places due to time constraint.

We wanted to ask if there's any good place to hold an outdoor wedding. She's more of an eccentric person. So, a castle type of venue would be perfect. If you knew anything or could recommend and suggest a venue for an outdoor wedding would be much of great help.

By the way her wedding would be in December this year.

Thank you in advance. :)

2. Joy Marie

Joy Marie New Member

There were actually a lot of outdoor venue in Spain. Barcelona is an old city, so you can actually see a lot castle-like venues.

My friend went on a wedding in Castell de Marcal, I saw the pictures and I believe the castle is on 1200's. It would be a perfect fit for your cousins wedding. If she preferred more of a rustic and eccentric type of outdoor wedding.

You can also check wedding venues here: Search Results - - Escape Weddings

3. Victoria

Victoria New Member

I personally suggests Hacienda Fain Viejo - Arcos de le Frontera, Cadiz. I once visited the place and its awesome! The hacienda is set in truly beautiful surroundings with a 5 hectare garden featuring multiple pools and ponds. This Cadiz property has experience hosting weddings and is sure to ensure you have a magical day. If your cousin wants something modern but a little eccentric. :)

Hope that somehow helps. Best wishes and Congratulations to the couple. :)