1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Island Honeymoon

Discussion in 'Honeymoon Advice' started by Joy Marie, 16 May 2016.

1. Joy Marie

Joy Marie New Member

My Fiancee Jhon and I are getting Married this September. We are looking for tropical Islands to spend our honeymoon. But were currently on a tight budget. After all weddings are expensive, so our budget were strapped a lil bit. Were thinking of Islands within Asia because most of my friends suggested that its beautiful and inexpensive. It might be our kind of Island that we want to spend our honeymoon. I've searched for accommodations, nothing too fancy but we want something that is clean and convenient.

Koh Si Chang, Thailand might be a good place for us. Since, were side tripping in Bangkok. Our budget for the honeymoon is just roughly 800 usd, thats just for accommodation and food. Can you recommend some resort which has an inexpensive yet a clean and convenient one? Were not looking for a " 5 star hotel" kind of accommodation. Again nothing too fancy. If you could recommend some that would be of great help.

Thank you in advance.

2. Astrid

Astrid New Member

Ive been to Koh Si Chang Thailand I advised that you look for locales. Since cost of living there cheaper than other Islands honeymoon destination. We stayed in Palace Hotel and Resort, We stay here 2 times every year for 1 or 2 nights, great location and well priced, tidy and comfortable rooms. Balcony views overlooking the harbour, includes breakfast Short Tuk Tuk ride to lovely beach, recommended

Tony likes this.
  3. Anne

Anne New Member

If youre looking into accommodation that would fit into your budget. I recommend Pinnacle Sukhumvit Inn, Bangkok, Thailand, we stayed there for a couple of nights during our vacation/ Not fancy but clean and comfortable. After all we didnt stayed most of the time in the hotel since we are out sight seeing most of the day. Its a good place. Convenient and cheap.