1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Favorite Celebrity Wedding

Discussion in 'Celebrity Weddings' started by Divine, 5 May 2016.

1. Divine

Divine Moderator

Every one of us is a "fangirl" of every celebrity. A stalker and a spy rolled into one. I have mention on the previous forum ( http://www.escapeweddings.com/forum/threads/top-wedding-planning-tips.85/ ) that Iam a bride to be and still looking for elegant and convenient wedding ideas, and what more would be the most awesome source of wedding ideas?? Celebrity weddings!!

Share me your MOST FAVORITE celebrity weddings. (with pictures if possible) and tell me why it is your favorite. :)

Mine so far is Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello wedding simple and exquisite.

Thank you in advance.

Francheska, Damon and Tony like this.
  2. Anne

Anne New Member

Well who wouldnt love kim kardasians wedding. That kind of wedding shouts "expensive", the details are fancy! If you want the kim kardasians inspired wedding, we must bare in mind that it would be expensive and costly. But I super liked it. Esp Kims gown.

Francheska and Damon like this.
  3. Francheska

Francheska New Member

Georgina Wilson's wedding, of Asia's next top model was epic. Aside from being all good looking grooms men and bridesmaid, everyone looks perfect on that day.

The bride was stunningly beautiful, with an equally handsome groom. It was an English wedding.

George and her Brit fiancé Arthur Burnand held a very intimate wedding weekend at the beautiful English countryside of Winchester, Hampshire.

The bride-to-be looking so fab in a Marchesa gown! <3 it!

Shes my favorite. :)

Attached Files:

4. Francheska

Francheska New Member

Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed wedding. Though many had been haters of Ian-Nikki relationship because many of the Vampire Diaries fan are rooting for Ian and Nina Dobrev. But this does not stop the couple to tie the knot. Their wedding were nature and animal lover inspired since both of them are active advocates of Animal welfare.

They combine the freewheeling, sun-soaked energy of their favorite music festivals (they're Coachella diehards) with New Orleans's unique, soulful vibe. (Ian's a native.)

It was simple yet dramatic.

nikki-reed-ian-somerhalder-stunning-wedding-day-photos-lead.jpg nikki-reed-ian-somerhalder-wedding-photos-couple-03.jpg nikki-reed-ian-somerhalder-stunning-wedding-day-photos-lead.jpg nikki-reed-ian-somerhalder-wedding-photos-couple-03.jpg