1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Maldives - Beach Haven for Honeymoon Destination

Discussion in 'Your Honeymoon' started by Fiona, 28 June 2016.

1. Fiona

Fiona New Member

Maldives - Aside from being heavenly. There are 2 words that best describes it. Its secluded and exclusive! Perfect place for honeymoons. That maybe the reason why Maldives ranks as one of the highly recommended honeymoon destination.

This perfectly describes my perfect kind of honeymoon, candlelit dinner under the starry night with waves that lulls the evening. The crystal clear lagoons and beaches, the vibrant and sparkling coral reefs and that piƱa colada is just perfect. The secluded beach villas are wonderfully romantic. What more could you ask for?

See you again on December Maldives.

2. Astrid

Astrid New Member

I've been in Maldives too. But not as a honeymooner but just a random tourist. If you're a beach person, you'll go gaga over the place. It was a paradise for beach lovers. The water is sooo pure and serene. The white sand beach will make you ecstatic. The pristine blue water is soo inviting. So I guess, it will be a perfect place for honeymoon.:)