1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Dream Honeymoon

Discussion in 'Your Honeymoon' started by Anne, 12 May 2016.

1. Anne

Anne New Member

Im a hopeless romantic type of girl. It is of every girls dream to have a memorable, exquisite and elegant wedding, that would showcase her love to his husband to be, but you know the most exciting part aside from the wedding ceremony is the HONEYMOON ( saying this in a high singing tone). :)

My fiancee and I are beach persons. We both love the white sand beaches, the tropical ambiance, reggae songs and of course the pina colada. Were thinking of having it either on Maldives or the snowy white sand beaches in Florida. Walking during sunrise and sunset with turquoise crystal sea glimmering under the golden sun is a honeymoon perfection for us. This is a dream come true for honeymooners who loves the beach.

but... were still open for options. Do you know other beaches which exudes romance and nature sculptured beautifully? Please do share.

2. Divine

Divine Moderator

For me best honeymoon venue would be anywhere in the Mediterranean. Maldives is a paradise. Especially for honeymooners like you. Jeju Island in Korea is also a must see. If you really want to have a quite time together. That's one of your best options. Palawan in Philippines is a wonder which also is a must see. If you're planning to look into beautiful scenery. Palawan is your place. :)

Hope this helps.

3. Lorita Yangson

Lorita Yangson New Member

I love traveling! On our honeymoon, we went to know where? never guess! In Russia. Long away? Yes. Unknown? Yes. And eerily interesting. As a result, I really liked the country. So different, there are so many different nations living there. Very cool. The only thing that the question of a visa should be approached seriously, or rather, better in advance. There is nothing bad, just to consult on all the nuances of the reasons for the ban on entry to Russia They explained everything to us and helped prepare the documents. This is where the difficulties end:)So good luck to everyone! I wish you a lot of incredibly cool travel;)

4. Lorita Yangson

Lorita Yangson New Member

I've always liked exotic things, same is true for traveling. My husband and I decided to spend our honeymoon in Armenia, because why not? We took a tour called "Hidden trails of Armenia", you can take a look here: Adventure tours in Armenia in 2020, adventure trip packages. It was so fascinating! In the end we were really tired, but happy. Unforgettable experience.