1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tip from a " bride in us " ♥ ♥ ♥

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Divine, 15 July 2016.

1. Divine

Divine Moderator

I was a bride 2 years ago. :) ( It made me the happiest woman alive)

So I am inviting everyone, (whether you are a current or a previous bride) to give any useful tips in organizing a wedding. No matter how crazy it is. Other "bride to be" might find it useful.

This is also one way of helping out everyone who are currently preparing for their wedding.

If not all, majority of women have its own dream wedding.

Share us your thoughts.

Il start, just to get the ball rolling. :)

TIP: Make an excel spreadsheet in planning. I’ve used it from the start for guest lists, cost breakdown, deposits paid etc. it’s so handy and it really help out in organising everything from the smallest details. :)

#1 Divine, 15 July 2016
    Last edited: 22 August 2016
  2. Francheska

Francheska New Member

For me nothing beats early preparation. I help out on my cousins beach wedding. Were from Singapore but the wedding was held on Italy.

Since it is a destination wedding. Preparation is a lot. I guess If its a destination wedding early booking is a must. Be it on venues, tickets and other wedding necessities.

3. Louise

Louise New Member

I got married a year ago.

My advice on those who are preparing for their wedding is that. " Research is a must" and also know what you want. So, it would not be difficult for you to trim down preferences and waste time. List down you ideas and you take your action from there.

If you're a hands on bride (like me), I did all my research and it was fun, since you get the chance to see different options. You can also find different vendors to choose from.

For me, thats it! For those who are having their wedding! Best wishes and Congratulations. :)

4. Julian

Julian New Member

I found this advice very helpful. So let me share this one.

Before tapping into Pinterest, buying magazines or bookmarking blogs, take time to think about the type of celebration you want. Do you envision a black tie evening affair, or a more casual daytime party? "List your priorities out," says Mary Thornton,

5. Joy Marie

Joy Marie New Member

Yes
    ! Yes! I perfectly agree! Nothing beats good research. Aside from being very helpful with ideas. It will also help you save time. While doing your research you can trim down your options and likely to save more time on preparations and expenses.

Just be careful with the ideas of your research, it could also be a double edge sword. It could also delay you or will give you more cost. Since you have a lot of things in your mind, you'll tend to widen your choices. Before researching. Make sure that you already know what you want. :)

6. Victoria

Victoria New Member

Though this is common. I guess every bride need to look your best during your "The Day". I suggest that as a bride you need to take care of yourself before your wedding day. Take care of your skin most especially. You need to look glowing during your bridal march. Avoid UV light that could harm your skin. This is just a simple reminders. Glowing bride with a glowing skin. How perfect.