1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lake Como, Italy A Magical Place

Discussion in 'Wedding and Honeymoon Locations' started by Joy Marie, 17 November 2016.

1. Joy Marie

Joy Marie New Member

I'm a backpacker. I've seen a lot of places. From Santorini Greece, Tokyo, Japan, Maldives and even Palawan,Philippines. But for me, nothing compares to Lake Como, Italy when it comes honeymoon destination. Well, every person have its own preference, right? I considered the place magical. It's beautiful, elegant, charming and breathtaking. Lake Como have a lot to offer, when it comes to accommodation. Be it a private villa, which is solemn, serene and quite or a luxurious hotel with stylish interior and extensive porticos.

My husband and I stayed in Casa Rossa Apartment in San Siro, Lake Como. The view is amazing. You can see the stunning lake during the night and a rustic view of the mountain during the day. The place is so romantic. If you and your partner enjoy long walks and sight seeing, then you came to the right place. You can actually just walk to neighboring towns and experience the the taste of Lake Como. Beaches are a few minute walk from the apartment. We enjoyed our stay there and have plans of coming back for our next honeymoon in 2017.

I suggest that if you want to visit Lake Como, booked during off peak season. Lesser tourists and lesser crowd.