So where does your imagination take you for your wedding? Will it be an English castle, a stately manor house, rural windmill or a historical building? The UK really does have it all and we’ve rounded up our personal favorites here in this top 10 list.
Get Your FREE Destination Wedding Guide
Enter your name and email address below to get your free guide
- Emma Chambers Dies; Notting Hill Actress Was 53
- Sebastian Bear-McClard is Now Married to Emily Ratajkowski!
- Ant and Dec talk royal wedding invite – find out more!
- Royal wedding: Windsor hotels charging up to £10,000 for rooms with the best view
- The rule Windsor shops and restaurants will have to follow on royal wedding day